Kathy FarrellBeverly Hills officeSee My Listings
What City Did You Grow Up In?
I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA
Where Did You Attend College?
I attended the University of Pittsburgh
What Is Your Real Estate Background?
I have over 30 years of experience in different types of Real Estate:
- Flipping over 20 homes
- My renovation business for the last 25 years
- National VP of Title/Escrow Sales
- Co-owner of 3 restaurants in Los Angeles
- Project Management including budget, build up and closeout of 2 retail stores in Oklahoma and a Mortgage Company in Newport Beach
- Property Management of 7 Apartment buildings in Los Angeles
What Are Your Hobbies/Interests?
I enjoy painting in oil and acrylic, learning to sail, and practically anything on the water or the beach. I assist in counseling Abused Women and securing safe housing.
What Is Your Favorite City In The World Besides L.A.?
My favorite city in the world to date is Rome. I love the lifestyle, the people, and history.
Three Words To Describe Your Real Estate Work Style:
Integrity, Honesty, Determined
What Are Your Three Favorite Movies?
Gone with the Wind, The King and I, Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant – it’s an outrageous comedy.
What Are Your Three Favorite Restaurants?
Mastro’s in Beverly Hills, Gjelina in Venice and Meat in Santa Monica.
What Is Your Favorite Genre Of Music?
I have very eclectic taste in music from Vivaldi to Sting.Return to Agents